Rags to Riches Regatta
The 24th edition of the annual Rags To Riches Regatta returns to Grayton Beach on Saturday, July 3, 2021 in celebration of American Independence Day. The small catamaran race is a tradition among SoWal sailors, families, friends, and Grayton Beach lovers. Come out to watch the regatta take off from the shores of Grayton Beach as they race to Seagrove Beach and back to Grayton.
Click here to register for this year’s race online, or you can download the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. An entry fee of $45 per boat will be collected for each registration, with fees donated to support the South Walton Artificial Reef Association.
Schedule of Events:
• 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Boats Transported onto the Beach by Official Permitted Vehicles
• 8:00 AM: On-site Race Registration
• 9:30 AM: Captain’s Meeting
• 10:30 AM: 24th Rags to Riches Regatta Race
• 1:00 PM: Awards Presentation
• 2:00 PM: Captain & Crew After-PartyRags to Riches Regatta at Grayton Beach